Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oops! Sorry! How's This?

A reader wrote and complained mentioned that the image I posted of Shawna (in my previous update) depicted her with way too many articles of clothing on.

Being the reader-responsive blogger that I am, I'm rectifying my thoughtless posting of a wardrobe-clad Shawna with one that displays her with decidedly fewer garments adorning or body. (Click to enlarge.)

Don't anyone say I don't hold my readers' interests at heart. Promoting the viewing happiness, in addition to the photographic skills awareness, of those who visit this blog is of paramount concern to me. I'm good that way.

Shawna, photographed against a seamless and captured with a Canon 5D w/28-135, ISO 100, f/5.6 @ 125. Three lights employed: Mainlight modified with a 3' Larsen Reflectasol, backlight (camera left) modified with a small, silver-lined umbrella while the backlight (camera right) was shot through a small, shoot-thru umbrella. A small fan was employed to gently blow Shawna's blonde locks. MUA Maryanne. Minimal post-processing performed: Cropping, levels, wart removals, and a touch of this and that, here and there. (Just kidding about the warts... Ahh, but you knew that.)

2 comments:

Wicked Pentesting Diaries said...

Smoking pic of Shawna, I cannot believe there were any warts on her 8-). I'm a regular reader of your blog and am always looking for tips on lighting setups for glamour photography. Keep up the posts.

I found this DVD on ebay: Lighting and the Female Form by Michael Spatola... do you know anything about this dvd, good or bad?

jimmyd said...

Shoot Better: Sorry. Don't know anything about this DVD. I Googled Spatola. He's a shooter in my neck of the woods specializing in family, children, and boudoir photography.