Saturday, September 25, 2010

Women of Perfection Model Showcase

Tomorrow, Sunday, 9-26-10, I'll be attending the Women of Perfection model showcase at the Holiday Inn, in Torrance, CA.

The fun starts at Noon and runs till 5:00 P.M. This is Women of Perfection's 37th model showcase event! For more info, click the link above.

Not only will I be there, happily eyeballing a slew of hot models, I'll be leading a 2-hr shooting workshop beginning at 2:45 PM. The gorgeous babe scheduled as my workshop's victim, I mean model, is CJ Perry. That's her in the image. No, I didn't snap the pic. I've never met or worked with CJ before. The pic is one from her Model Mayhem profile. It's a hot shot! Unfortunately, there's no copyright info on the photo or a photographer attribution for this image. Whoever shot it did a great job! If you want to view more photos of CJ, you can find her by going to Model Mayhem, logging in, and using MM# 310114 to see her profile.

So here's the deal: If you're looking for something fun to do tomorrow and you're somewhere in the Southern California area, I think you'll enjoy attending this Women of Perfection event! Plenty of hot models and a workshop too! Bring along a camera whether you plan to attend the workshop or not. Click the link for details.

No comments: