Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New eBook from Ed Verosky: Successful Photo Shoots

The only thing I like better than a photo shoot is a successful photo shoot. (Well, photographically speaking, that is.)  And what makes a successful photo shoot? Duh! Nailing the photos you want to capture, of course.

My friend, Ed Verosky, has just released a new ebook, "Successful Photo Shoots," that includes 90 pages jam-packed with great information, awesome strategies, plenty of photos and so much more... all designed to help you learn to to turn your photo shoots into successful photo shoots!

Are you looking to have the sorts of shoots that yield successful photos? Of course you are. We all are. And this ebook will help you do just that. Better yet, Ed's offering his new book at 33% Off his customary pricing for ebooks. Yep. You can download your very own copy of Ed's new ebook for a mere ten bucks, one measly sawbuck, $10 (U.S.)  Such a deal!

Ed's new ebook provides behind-the-scenes perspectives as well as behind-the-photographer's-eyes narratives of what goes into making his photo shoots, and will make your photo shoots, a success. It's all designed to help you learn, in easy-to-understand ways, what it takes to capture the photos you're hoping for from your shoots. 

So what are you waiting for?  Learn more about Ed's new ebook or, better yet, get your own copy by  CLICKING HERE.

And just so you don't go away from this post without seeing a pretty girl pic, here's Kayla from a few years ago. We were shooting in a studio and they had this really cool background they'd built.  I lit Kayla with 5' Photoflex Octo for my main, set just to my right, plus a medium Chimera strip box camera left and a small, shoot-through, umbrella boomed overhead from behind her camera right.

Kayla has had plenty of modeling experience, both mainstream and adult, so I asked her to bust some fashion moves for my camera. It's not really the kind of pic my client, an adult production company, might use for their marketing endeavors but I like it and so did Kayla. I snapped it with a Canon 85mm f/1.8 prime on my Canon 5D classic. I just recently bought another Canon 85mm f/1.8 (my other one went South some time ago) but I haven't had a chance to use the new one yet. I really like that lens for portraiture of all kinds.








No comments: