Saturday, May 31, 2014

Studio Lighting for Nude Photography


Dan Hostettler, my friend in Prague -- actually, he's my only friend in Prague but who's counting friends? Not me --  just released a comprehensive new ebook: "ESSENTIALS. Studio Lighting for Nude Photography."  If you watched the video above, and I hope you have, you'll get a good idea of the extensive content included in Dan's cool new eBook.

"ESSENTIALS. Studio Lighting for Nude Photography" cointains nearly 300 pages, filled to the brim with many illustrations and photos. Its easy-to-digest text covers nearly everything you need to know when lighting nudes in a studio or studio-like environment.

Dan's new eBook is reasonably priced at $29 (US) but because I'm always looking out for my readers, I negotiated a special, limited time, 33% off discount price. (With discount code PGS33.)  But you'll need to act soon. The discount is only good till June 8th.

To learn more about Dan's new book, CLICK HERE.  If you decide to purchase, don't forget to type in discount code PGS33 in the box for discount codes on the shopping cart. Your total purchase price will be automatically discounted and you'll get Dan's new book for only $19 plus change! Now there's a freakin' deal!  Your welcome.

No comments: