Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Few More From the "Fashion" Shoot

I thought I'd post a few more images from last Saturday's shoot featuring my cousin's fashion designs. I should note that, not only did she design the clothing, Tracy also built all the garments herself.

Leesa isn't ready to let me post any of her images yet. She's been working on portraits we shot on Sunday for a private client. (Private = Paid) Hey! Gotta keep those priorities straight, right?

The model in these images is Bree. Bree's from the OC. (That's Orange County, California, for those of you who don't know.) Turns out Bree also went to school for fashion design--that's where she and my cousin met--and she models, part-time, on the side.

Both images were lit with ambient sunlight and two, silver reflectors. Canon 5D, 28-135, ISO 200, f/9 and f/8 at 200th and 160th respectively. MUA Jennifer, Hair Heather, Stylist Tracy, Assistants Shauna, Kyle, Leesa. (That's three more assistants than I normally have around to abuse.)

For those who come here mostly for the eye candy, I'll try to get back to posting models wearing less clothing glamour images as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Steffen said...

Jimmy - The kind of fashion photography in this post is my bread and butter. I actually come to your blog to read what you do with lighting and handling models. I then apply it to my fashion work. I'll read your blog no matter what you shoot!