Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Xmas to All

It's Christmas Eve here in sunny Southern California. Having grown up in the Northeastern U.S., I still can't get used to sunny and warm weather for the winter holidays. And I've lived in California for more than 30 years! It just doesn't seem right. It certainly doesn't feel right. For some 30-odd years it never has felt right and I'm sure it never will.

I remember when I was a kid back East. We always hoped for a white Christmas. We didn't always get a white Christmas but we certainly never had temperatures in the 80s and/or 90s. I'm sure there's a lot of folks all over the U.S. and other parts of the world who would love to have warm weather right now but, trust me, you wouldn't want to have it on Christmas.

Oh well, I guess you can't have it both ways.

Anyway, just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a great holiday--whatever you celebrate--and a terrific New Year!

I've gone through my image archives on all my hard drives and it seems I've not taken a Christmas-themed glamour shot. So, I thought I'd take this pic of Jessie I snapped a year or two ago and add a little holiday graphic to it. Whether she's been a good girl or a bad girl, Jessie probably get what she wants for Christmas. In fact, she probably gets more of what she wants when she's been a bad girl.

No comments: