Monday, January 15, 2007

I've Been Outa Town

I've been away a few days, hence, the lack of updates. Saturday was my mother's 80th birthday and our family gathered to celebrate. Apparently, I'm something less than a Johnny-on-the-spot photographer: I forgot to bring along a camera.

I recall one of my resolutions from last year. It was to always have a camera with me. That lasted a couple of weeks. So much for sticking to my resolutions.

Here's a link to a post on the G1 Forum. It's a mini-tutorial on JPG compression, detailing a great way to "Save for the Web." I think its a pretty neat way to save web images.

I haven't shot anything in a few weeks but I have a shoot scheduled for tomorrow night. Just in time. I've been anxious to shoot some pretty girl pics. I'll try my best not to forget my camera.

Hopefully, later today, tonight, or, perhaps, tomorrow, I'll think of something more interesting to write about than my proclivity for being an airhead. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Eric Hancock said...

Happy birthday to mom!

Anonymous said...

"Saturday was my mother's 80th birthday and our family gathered to celebrate. Apparently, I'm something less than a Johnny-on-the-spot photographer: I forgot to bring along a camera."

Ha, Ha,..I got a chuckle outta that one.