Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pretty Girl Shooter Group at Flickr

I thought it might be fun to create a Pretty Girl Shooter group at Flickr.

So I did.

The purpose of this group is to allow the Pretty Girl Shooter blog's readers to post pics of their own. It's a public group and I've limited the posting to three (3) images per day. (Hopefully, this will cause people to be a bit more discriminating with the images they choose to post.) I'm hoping this Flickr group will be a place where pretty girl shooting enthusiasts can post their latest and greatest and, hopefully, receive some valuable feedback on their work.

So let's see some of those pretty girl pics from you guys!

BTW, I'm heading up to Vegas tomorrow to shoot for a couple of days. I don't know what my access to the web will be so, if you don't see any updates for a short while, that's why.

The hot chick on the hot set is Luccia. She's from Brazil and she's incredibly fun to have on a set... Hot Set or otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks!