Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Photo Forum: California Photo Forum

A new photo forum has been created. This one's called the California Photo Forum. It's been created by the same good folks who run the Texas Photo Forum.

It's about time someone created a California-specific photo forum. I know that other regional forums hold meets, get-togethers, group shoots, and other events from time to time and I'm hoping this forum might eventually spawn some of the same. There's certainly enough photographers running around the L.A. area and I'm sure there's plenty more in and around other, major, metropolitan areas up and down the state.

This forum is brand spanking new. It looks like I'm one of the first ten people to register. Registration, by the way, is free and you don't have to be a California photographer to join. Stop by the California Photo Forum and check it out, register, and participate! Here's an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new forum and help create it's cyber-personality.

The pretty girl at the top is Sascha. She's another model I shot last week and I'll probably post more of her in an upcoming post. MUA was Katy. I captured Sascha with a Canon 5D, 28-135 IS USM, ISO 100, F/5.6 @ 125th. Three light sources were employed: A 33.5" Mola Beauty Dish for the main and two medium-sized strip boxes behind her at about 45 degrees to each side.

No comments: