Sunday, September 23, 2007

Heading Outa Town Again

I'm off to Sin City again for a few days of pretty girl shooting photography. Not sure when I'll be back, probably Wednesday or Thursday. I'm starting to feel like a part-time local there. Good thing I don't have any serious vices... like gambling. Otherwise, I'd probably be coming home each time with less in my pocket than what I went with plus what I earn while there.

Hopefully, I'll find time to update while I'm in Vegas. It's not like I don't have access to the internet where I'll be staying. Unfortunately, time seems to often get away from me and I somehow don't manage to get on the computer much, except for off-loading images from flash cards to my computer's hard drive.

Oh well.

The pretty girl at the top is Selena, captured some time ago at a location in downtown L.A. She's lit by sunlight coming through the window and a bit of artificial light for fill.

1 comment:

Worldwide1 said...

excellent use of the natural light.