Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Blog: Boudoir Photographer

Check out the new, Boudoir Photographer blog. So far, there's only a few posts but I'm hoping this blog will be regularly updated.

After reading BP's first few posts, I've rethought a few of my notions about boudoir photography. I've never shot the genre but I've always figured I could jump right in and be fairly decent at it. After all, I've shot a few women here and there with an erotic twist to the images. Seems to me my skills and experience would translate nicely. And, yeah, most of them will. But this genre has other considerations that are unique to it: Considerations I hadn't, uhhh... considered until reading the BP blog.

If you're a boudoir photographer or someone who has thought about getting into that style of photography, I suggest you surf on over to the Boudoir Photographer blog and have a look-see. And leave a comment encouraging the BP blogger to continue posting. Hopefully, BP will become another valuable resource for pretty girl shooters everywhere.

2 comments:

WillT said...

Well, so much for wallowing in obscurity. My wife says I'm in the hot seat now. Thanks a lot, JimmyD! ;-)

Will

jimmyd said...

You're welcome, dude! So do us all a favor and start regularly sharing your experiences and insights into the art and craft of boudoir photography.