Monday, November 06, 2006

Still in Limbo

I'm still in limbo... cyber limbo, that is. I have very limited internet access at the moment (except when I visit family and use their computers) plus my computer and hard drives are still boxed up. I'd explain in more detail but it's a long and boring story and has nothing to do with glamour photography whatsoever, so why bother? Hopefully, I'll have regular access again within a day or two.

I'm only mentioning this as I don't want anyone to think I've lost the motivation to continue writing about pretty girl shooting and posting pics of hot, sexy, chicks.

Hopefully, you'll continue checking in to see if I'm back to business as usual.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good news--been missing my daily JimmyD fix.

Anonymous said...

I for one have missed your posts.

Anonymous said...

Well HELLZ YEAH we're still checking back on ya. Did a think that we'd just abandon ya over some silly repositioning of equipment? We're waiting for the next ideas on lighting we can borrow (i.e STEAL :heh:)from your wealth of knowledge. :) Not only that but these last few days have give us time to catch up on the old blogs and borrow from there too. ;)

Eric Hancock said...

Good luck in the new place. Nothing worse than moving.