Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Moving Sucks!

I'm in the middle of moving and there are few things I dislike doing more. I'm confident there are more than a few of you that feel the same. The move might disrupt updates for a day or two or three. I'm hoping that won't be the case but it may end up that way.

To make matters worse, with all the preparation for the move I haven't had an opportunity to shoot for a couple of weeks and I'm Jones'ing for a good looking model in front of my camera.

Did I mention that moving sucks? It does. It sucks. Moving sucks!

Since today is Halloween, I thought this ghoulishly-processed image of Monica might be appropriate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel.My day will come before too long.

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Take care! Where are your contact
details though?

My blog ... CD Key kaufen (profitdoctrine.com)