Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Destination: Sin City

I'm off to Sin City, a.k.a., Las Vegas, for a few days of pretty girl shooting. I only mention this, before the fact, in hopes that readers don't assume I've become overly lazy about updating. It's true I haven't been updating as much as I had been updating. For the most part, the reason has been a busy schedule: Not so much because of work but more due to my personal life.

While in Vegas, I'll be staying in the same "Spanish Trails" home I shot in not too many months ago. If you missed that update, it's HERE.

I don't know if I'll have an opportunity to update while I'm in Sin City but, when I return, I'll try to get some pics and a few words up on the blog as quickly as I can.

The pretty girl at the top is Devin, Devin will be my primary victim while I'm in Vegas.

No comments: