Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back from Vegas. Actually, I've been back for a few days. Upon my return, however, all kinds of stuff has been going on: Some of it not too pleasant.

An ex-business-partner of mine has been trying his best to make life miserable for me. In a nutshell, he's attempting extortion and blackmail. He's using threats that include some rather imaginative and patently false accusations. Of course, if I give in to his demands, all his made-up and untrue claims go away... until, I'm guessing, the next time he wants something from me. I'm contacting my long-time friend, who is an attorney, to help me deal with this.

The Vegas trip went really well and was a lot of fun. I shot a whole lot of images of Devin for her (soon to be open) website, DirtyDevin.com. Hopefully, my images aren't dirty, from a technically-photographic point-of-view, that is.

I haven't had much time, since returning, to go thru the few thousand images I captured. I'm sure there's some decent pics amongst them. In spite of the model's website's name, all of the images I shot were decidedly glamour (or glamour-like candids) and none of them were particularly "dirty."

I'll post more as I go thru them and share some of my experiences in Sin City last week.

The pretty girl at the top is Devin, captured with my Canon 5D w/ 28-135mm IS USM zoom. I used three lights to capture this: A 5' Photoflex Octodome for the main and two strip lights working behind her from either side. It was fairly tough getting this set of images because the mirrors behind her limited the placement of the lights as well as the placement of the shooter... me, that is. I certainly didn't want to capture the lights or myself in the shots.

Here's another -- a strictly eye-candy shot -- from a BJ series I shot... a bubble-gum blowing sequence, that is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubble-gum blowing does not equal "BJ" so it's confusing.

jimmyd said...

Bubble-gum blowing does not equal "BJ" so it's confusing.

I guess that's what happens when I'm overly tired and then try to be humourous.

Anonymous said...

what a beauty...i'm so glad i found your site