Monday, April 02, 2007

What's This? A JimmyD Interview!

Apparently, the grand, high, exalted, mucky-mucks at PhotoCamel.com had some sort of momentary lapse in reason: Someone over there came up with the idea of interviewing your's truly. I probably should be inserting a "What are those camel guys smoking?" line right about now but... Ooops! I guess I just did.

I'll admit I find it difficult to resist appeals to my considerable ego... my ego being considerable and all. So, I oh-so-graciously agreed to answer their questions. So, if you're at all interested in reading some photo-babble provided by a self-proclaimed pretty girl shooter, or if you simply have way too much time on your hands, you can click HERE and then click on the interview.

You also might want to take a few minutes have a look around this most-excellent photography forum. There's something there for just about everyone. Photo Camel's forums cover a wide range of photography and offer great information for shooters of all levels of experience. You'll also see some terrific images provided by Photo Camel's members. And guess what else? If you're so inclined to register and become a member of this great forum, you'll find that it's free to do so! What's better than that?

The pretty girl featured at the top of the post is Monica. I think I shot this about a year or so ago. Monica is from down-under but now calls L.A. her home! Lucky for us L.A. guys!

3 comments:

Patrick Gonzales said...

Great interview. You do some really great work.

Patrick

Anonymous said...

ya I did one too....but after reading yours is kind of pointless!
lol

Unknown said...

we're smoking pot!!! :P