Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm a Cover Gir... I Mean Cover Guy!

Imagine my surprise when I found out, just today, that my mug graces(?) the cover of XBiz Video's December issue. Not only did I make the cover, Leesa J gets a cover tear out of the deal! Okay. Maybe it's not exactly the cover of Rolling Stone or Time magazine but sometimes we take what we can get. Capiche?

Joanne Cachapero, a reporter for Xbiz Video, a trade magazine for the adult industry, contacted me a while back regarding a feature article she was working on. The article focuses on the impact of ever-evolving technologies on the production side of the industry, mostly the digital camera revolution, video as well as photographic.

After the interview, Joanne asked if I'd send along a pic. No problem. Leesa had recently snapped a portrait of your's truly--the head shot I use on this site--so I sent it along. Little did I realize XBiz would slap it on their cover.

I feel so special.

The pic at the top is Leesa proudly(?) holding up the cover of XBiz's December issue featuring her shot she calls, with tongue firmly embedded in cheek, "Bringing sexy back."

Yep. I feel special... and oh-so sexy too!

4 comments:

Lin said...

Dang.....you're hot!!!
Congrats, BTW!

At last, we know someone famous :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being published!

WillT said...

Very cool. And good for you!

HSDMagazine said...

He he he.. Congratulations. That's big time in the biz for sure!