Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've Moved ***UPDATE***

I've moved into new digs, that is. Computers are still packed up but I'm hoping to have everything back up and operating in the next few days. Just didn't want anyone to think I've gotten lazy.

UPDATE: I'm having some TD's (Technical Difficulties) where I've moved to. It's (sort of) out in the country, leastwise, as "out in the country" as one gets in the Southern California/Los Angeles area. I have little-to-no cell phone reception here as well as a variety of internet access issues. My life should be running semi-normally by week's end when AT&T technicians are scheduled to arrive on white horses wearing big smiles and ten-gallon hats as they install a land-line phone connection with DSL. Afterwards, I should be, once again, back in business. Until then, I might be able to update (as I'm doing right now) from another location... a location other than where I'm now living, that is.

2 comments:

Sheldon Photography said...

I live in the city in Des Moines and cant get DSL. Iowa must be pretty backwards. Glad your move went well so far.

Anonymous said...

AT&T is unreliable, I hope they show up eventually, I miss my PGS updates!