Friday, March 20, 2009

Model Showcase Event in Torrance, California

Tomorrow, 03-21-09, Model Showcase Events will be hosting their 32nd Model Showcase Event at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Torrance, California. The event will be held from 11:00 A.M. till 4:00 P.M. and will play host to many glamour, pin-up, and erotic models mingling with photographers, as well as fans, of pretty girl photography.

I'm gonna be there and maybe so should you!

Besides their friendly smiles and skimpy attire, models will be competing for $1000 in cash prizes in a "people's choice" type of competition. (Nothing like cold hard cash to make these hot sexy models friendlier than ever!)

So, if you 're looking for something fun to do tomorrow, Saturday, 03-21-09, and you're within striking distance of Torrance, California, come on over and check out the models! If you spot me in the throng, shout out a hello! In fact, just walk up to me and say hi. I'm a very friendly guy.

(Please Note: I did NOT say, "If you see me in a thong." That would be scary!!! Anyway, I said "throng," i.e., crowd, whatever. LOL)

The pretty girl at the top is Monica from down-under.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you spot me in the throng, shout out a hello!"

When I first read that I thought it said thong....

Regards

Anonymous said...

And the price is right!

Why did I let my plate get so full? :-(

jimmyd said...

@anon, Thanks. I squirted ice tea out my nose when I read your comment.

@WillT, A full-plate beats an empty one.