Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sometimes Life Gets In the Way

Sometimes my life gets in the way of things that are important to me yet need to be put, temporarily, on a back burner. Lately, it's been that way with my Pretty Girl Shooter blog. It's not that I don't have anything to say. And it's not that I haven't captured any images of pretty girls while I've been absent from blogging, it's just that personal and business issues sometimes need to take precedence in terms of allocating my time.

To add to what's been going on in my life, my computer took a nose dive and I was without it (and internet access) for five or six days. When it rains it pours, you know what I mean?

Besides stuff going on in my personal life and having to replace my desktop computer, I've worked quite a bit over the past few weeks. The image of Brea, accompanying this post, is just one of the many pretty girls I've photographed. Last Sunday, for instance, I shot twenty girls. I felt like the Henry Ford of glamour/tease photography as one after another came out of the makeup chair, assembly-line style, and graced my lens.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to regular updates in the very near future. I'm also hoping many of you will continuing stopping by and supporting the blog.

Here's another of the lovely Brea from a Playboy/Club Jenna shoot last week. I'm still trying to work out some color issues between the new computer and my monitor so if the color/skin tone doesn't look quite right, that's what's happening.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming back! I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog on a regular basis, and not just for the eye candy. I hope your computer situation gets all worked out!

Lin said...

Missed you greatly!
Glad you're back :-)

Anonymous said...

Quote: I shot twenty girls. I felt like the Henry Ford of glamour/tease photography as one after another came out of the makeup chair, assembly-line style, and graced my lens. End Quote:

It's a tough job JD, but somebody has to do it. :)
Glad your blogin again.
RonC

Anonymous said...

did you color the curtains in one these two images?

jimmyd said...

did you color the curtains in one these two images?

nope. those are the curtains' colors. I did, however, fix some stray light that spilled (spilt?) on the curtains in the second image.