Friday, September 30, 2011

About-Photography Podcast

Sorry if the image to the right startled you. If you come here often, you're accustomed to seeing a photo of a hot model rather than yours truly peering out at you. There are some very good reasons I generally remain on the unseen side of the camera and you're looking at, pretty much, all of them. The image is smaller than those I usually post of my beautiful models. Posting a smaller version of this image is called being "merciful."

I voiced a podcast interview with my photo-buddy, Ed Verosky, for his About-Photography website. If you have a spare 20 minutes and want to have a listen, you can do that by CLICKING HERE. Warning: If you click on the link, there's a bigger version of the graphic above on About-Photography's home page.

The interview is fairly short, again revealing my sense of mercy.

After listening to the interview myself, I'm now... you know... on a mission to eradicate the words, "you know," from my everyday speech. You know?

I don't want to beat this self-deprecating stuff too far into the dirt so here's a pretty girl pic of Katarina. One of the cool things about listening to a podcast, as opposed to reading an interview, is you can surf around looking at pics of beautiful women (like Katarina) or men, depending on your gender or orientation, while you're listening.


2 comments:

Nadja said...

Congratulations with the book, Jimmy!
You look really great on the photo!
Sexy, you know!
('You know', now I know where I picked that up...)
XXX

Ed said...

Now if I would just edit out my "uh"s we'd have a super-slick show! Ha! You give a great interview. And the only thing you have to worry about with your photo above is that someone might mistake you for a magician. But then again, that's kind of what you are.