Monday, September 26, 2011

My New e-Book is Available to Purchase

My new e-book, Zen and the Art of Portrait Photography, is now available to purchase. It's priced at $9.95 (USD) just as my two previous e-books were. You can learn more about this e-book (and purchase it if you're so inclined) by CLICKING HERE.

I can't express how relieved I am to finally have this book completed and released. I put so many friggin' hours and lots of hard work into it! Course, I'm no stranger to hard work. What with having to get up, go to sets, photograph beautiful women in varying stages of dress and undress... Hey! C'mon! It's a tough job! Someone's gotta do it.

Besides, writing's tough work too! And someone has to do that as well! What would the world be if no one put any hard work into things like writing and photographing beautiful women? A damn less exciting, entertaining, and informative world, that's what!

For my next book, I'm going to try to figure out a way to bring both those kinds of hard work together. Sort of like the convergence of stills and video in the same dSLR. All I'll need is some hot models to hang around and look pretty while I beat on my keyboard and kick out another e-book. They should also, of course, be hanging out in varying stages of dress and undress while I'm beating... Wait. Did that come out right? Dudes! I meant beating on the keyboard while I'm writing! Get your minds out of the gutter! It's getting crowded down here!

Kidding aside, the book is done. I'm toast. I'm gonna try to do as little as possible for a couple of days.

Anyway, I would be remiss if I didn't post the link to my new e-book at least twice in the same update so here it is again: You can CLICK HERE to read about and/or purchase my newest masterpiece... or whatever it might actually be.

The pretty girl at the top is Charmane. What? You thought I might go all high-brow "author" on you and not post a pretty girl pic with this update? Photographers please.

No comments: