Monday, August 14, 2006

Glamour & Nudes Blog

I came across a really cool blog that showcases the talents of some very fine glamour and nudes photo-artists: Glamour & Nudes.

Wow! I'm only one sentence into this entry and I've already written the words, "glamour & nudes" three times counting the title... four if you count this last time in the second paragraph.

Anyway, you should check it out. Not only does the Glamour & Nudes blog (there, I wrote them again) feature some great glamour and nudes photography but there's some great links to sites related to glamour and nudes. (That's seven times I've written those words.)

Maybe I should post an image that is both glamourous and, uhh... nude-ious? Okay. Here's another of Nautica from our recent shoot. This one's a bit more on the artsy side but still falls under the general category of "glamour and nudes." (That's eight times I've typed in those words. I'm done.)

No comments: