Saturday, September 23, 2006

Thanks People!

There are a bunch of reasons I write this blog, not the least of which is the ego rewards of knowing people are actually reading it or, at least, checking out my pics. (Regardless if the pics are sometimes good, they suck, or fall somewhere in between.)

Based on traffic data, this Pretty Girl Shooter effort of mine seems to be growing steadily in terms of the numbers of visitors coming by daily: The PGS blog, which is only about three-months old, is now averaging about 700 visits/day and inching up weekly. (Posting pics of naked chicks probably helps.)

I suppose, in the wider-world of internet traffic, 700 daily visitors to a site is not a particularly great achievement. Since the stats indicate that the majority of you are "returning" visitors, however, it tells me that I occasionally must be posting info that a group of people find of some interest even if, for some, that interest might be gratuitious eye-candy.

Not to belabor this, cuz I don't want to sound all mushy, thanks again for stopping by and keeping me motivated to write.

Whether you visit for the babes, the photo talk, or both, today's sample of eye-candy is Riley, captured a month or so ago with a Canon 5D, 85mm f/1.8 prime, ISO 100, f/5 @ 125th. MUA was Michelle. Natural light mixed with two strobes with umbrellas.

2 comments:

Eric Hancock said...

Beautiful photos of stunning women like this -- I don't understand why everyone isn't reading this blog.

And I certainly appreciate the technical tips.

Victor Martins said...

Hello Jimmy, I’m one of the regulars, and i think have some pretty good images coming up here.
I'm a photographer wanna be, trying my way up the ladder, so it's always inspirational to see a fellow worker get some success.

Keep up the good work.