Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Future Tearsheet

I received an email this morning from the editor of The New Nude magazine. He inquired about including an image of mine in an upcoming edition of The New Nude, whose publisher is uber-nude-chick photographer, Petter Hegre.

The image they want to use is one I called, "Insanity," which recently won their Photo-of-the-Week contest for their online version of The New Nude. (You can view it by clicking HERE)

I'm pretty happy about this. I've had numerous images of mine in various "girlie" magazines but this rag is definitely of an upscale, art-nude, variety -- you'll find it in the "Photography" section of magazine racks at bookstores and newsstands -- plus, it's an image I shot for fun rather than for a paycheck. Although I always prefer being paid for my work (Who doesn't right?) this request from The New Nude feels good from an ego point-of-view even though ego-strokes don't pay any bills.

Assuming all goes well, I'll announce when the image is published.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get that magazine and you should be proud to get in it. Congratulations!